The people who put it all together
Our investment team boasts over 300 years of combined experience across semiconductors, automotive, biotech and virtually any other industry you can imagine.
Chairman of ITIC
- Former Executive Vice President, General Director, Material and Chemical Research Laboratories, ITRI
- M.S. & Ph.D., Chemistry, September, 1980 Columbia University, New York, U.S.A.
Executive Vice President, ITRI
- Professor, Institute of Applied Mechanics, National Taiwan University (1999.09-2016.11 )
- Adjunct Consultant, Ministry of Economic Affairs (2008.01-2011.03, 2014.04-2016.11)
- Ph.D., Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Cornell University, New York (1990)
Chairman of iD Innovation
- Chairman of Acorn Campus Ventures
- Ph.D. in CS program, University of Califoria, Berkeley, USA.
Senior Consultant, InnoBridge Venture Capital Management
- Former Board member of the North America ITRI
- Former Auditing Board member of ITRI in Taiwan
Managing Director of Richfield Wealth Management
- Former Vice President and Complex Risk Manager of Morgan Stanley
- M.A., Archaeology, University of Washington Seattle, Washington (1977-1981)
Independent Board Director of Simplo Technology Co. Ltd.(6121.TW) and Casetek Holdings Limited.(5264.TW)
- Former President of Quanta Computer
- Electrical Engineering from National Chiao-Tung University (NTCU)
Chairman of EASYWELL BIOMEDICALS, Inc. , TAHO Pharmaceuticals Ltd., and Transwell Biotech Co., Ltd.
- A Partner of the CID Group
- Ph.d. in Chemistry from University of Southern California, USA.
General Director, Accounting Resource Center of ITRI
- Director, Auditing Office, ITRI (2013.01-2016.03)
- Bachelor, Accounting Management, Feng Chia University, Taiwan